Cutting month-end time by 60% with SAP® solutions
European companies with full truckload transportation needs trust Hungary’s Waberer’s International to provide top-class own-asset-fleet domestic freight, international transport, and complex logistics services. The company’s old ERP system was outdated and difficult to manage due to non-standard enhancements, a lack of transparency, and inefficient processes.
After some failed project initiatives with other platforms, Waberer’s implemented SAP S/4HANA® to manage financial and logistical functions across 45 Hungarian and 11 international companies. Deployed in partnership with SAP Hungary, the new solution has enabled faster, more efficient processes; greater transparency; and improved data quality.
Waberer’s now plans to deploy SAP® software for plant, maintenance, procurement, and material management processes and to roll out the SAP Transportation Management application, further supporting its mission to develop tailor-made, high-quality logistics solutions for all customers. In 2017 Waberer’s was a gold winner in the innovation category of the SAP Quality Awards for Central and Eastern Europe.
• Replace the legacy Oracle ERP system with a new finance and logistics solution for the entire group
• Introduce new functionality to manage complex approval processes for external invoices, automated intercompany invoices, leasing functionality
• spanning 7,000 assets and 12 leasing companies, and general invoicing
Full coverage of the required scope in one integrated solution with SAP S/4HANA®
• Worked with SAP Hungary Kft. to deploy SAP S/4HANA in just 10 months
• Integrated software including the SAP Best Practices package for SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Business Warehouse application, and SAP Solution Manager
• Faster processes, with data entered only once, and availability of real-time analytics\
• More-efficient intercompany settlement, with more-accurate accruals and the elimination of intercompany differences
• Improved data quality and the complete elimination of monthly consolidation issues thanks to single data sources, built-in validation processes, and automated intercompany processes
• Increased transparency, particularly in leasing and asset management
• More flexible and user-friendly reporting
© 2017 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the
trademarks of their respective companies. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark
information and notices.